YouTube‘s new homepage is now available to all users. The new home page is more simple and focuses on personalized contents.
Here are some of the enhancements offered by the new homepage (logged in users only):
- Increased focus on videos that matter to you (subscriptions, friend’s sharing, recommendations)
- You can easily filter your homepage to show only the latest uploads from your subscriptions
- Don’t miss anything; if a channel uploads four videos in a day, you’ll see all four – instead of just the latest video
- Quick access to the inbox when you have new messages or comments
- Knows what you have seen (videos you’ve watched are grayed out)
- Remove any video (hover and click the « x » button)